Edgepark opened in 1928 as a small corner pharmacy in Ohio. Since then, it has grown to become an industry leader in-home delivery of insurance-covered products, including electric, hospital grade, and portable breast pumps. For over 90 years, Edgepark breast pump has been committed to delivering caring & quality service to mothers all over the country.
Edgepark provides an option for us to get some of the best free breast pumps available through insurance at no cost. Ordering Edgepark’s covered breast pumps is made easier by:
- Offering the top brands and models
- Contracting with over 1,300 health plans
- Handling all the paperwork
Edgepark Medical Supplies Breast Pump
Do I want an open system or a closed one? A lightweight pump? What breast shield size do I need? With so many breast pump options on the market, deciding what breast pump is best for us can feel overwhelming.
Edgepark breast pump provides us with a breast pump guide that walks us through what to consider when choosing a breast pump by comparing features like size, battery life, and suction for all top brands.
Some of the key features that Edgepark breast pump guarantees are:
- Easy to clean
Some of the best breast pumps available at Edgepark are-
Medela Pump in Style Advanced Starter Set
Featuring the original 2-Phase Expression technology- exclusively designed for Medela breast pumps.
- Power Option: 9-Volt AC adapter
- Suction Strength: 270 mmHg
- Closed System: prevents milk from entering the tubing, BPA-free
- Warranty: 1 Year Motor, 90 Days Pump Parts
- Hospital Performance: inspired by the hospital-grade Symphony® breast pump.
- Intuitive control: Medela’s combined speed and vacuum settings are pre-programmed based on extensive research in breastfeeding and pumping.
- Adjustable speed and vacuum knob,
- Comes with a removable cooler bag and freezer pack.
- 2-Phase Expression technology which is shown to get more milk when double pumping.
Spectra S2 Plus Breast Pump
Durable and stylish double electric breast pump with innovative features to fully support breastfeeding.
- Open System
- Double electric breast pump
- Weight: 4.68 lbs
- 12 Volt AC power adapter
- Suction Strength: 270 mmHg
- Closed System: prevents breast milk and baby from bacteria, mold, and viruses while pumping.
- Warranty: 2 Years Motor, 90 Days Pump Parts
- Two-phase cycling with let-down button to provide adjustable suction and cycling in let-down and expression mode.
- Customizable pump settings to mother’s own response to follow her flow and find her best settings every time.
- Adjustable suction settings in both letdown and expression modes to provide a more natural flow of milk.
- BPA/DEHP FREE
- LCD Display with Auto-Timer and touch button.
Freemie Independence Mobile Breast Pump
Freemie Breast pumps are one of the most affordable ones that you will get in the market. Hands-free pumping and hospital-grade power that fits in your pocket. Gain the flexibility of pumping where you need to.
- Power Option: AC adapter/Internal rechargeable battery, Micro USB
- Suction Strength: 280 mmHg
- Closed System: prevents milk from entering the tubing
- Warranty: 1-year motor, 60 days parts
- 3 memory settings
- Turbo power setting for an extended draw
- Revolutionary noise reduction technology
- Each collection cup holds 8 ounces of milk
- Hands-free cups, truly mobile
- Hospital power suction for single or double pumping
- Noise reduction technology
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Made without latex, BPA, or DEHP
- Lightweight – 8 ounces
Lansinoh Smartpump 2.0 Deluxe
Designed for mother’s comfort, Lansinoh’s quietest pump yet, the Smartpump 2.0 Deluxe Breast Pump allows you to discreetly pump comfortably and confidently.
- Lightweight: 1.5lbs
- Ultra-quiet motor, as quiet as a whisper.
- Easy to use with backlit LCD screen, lightweight body, and carrying handle.
- 2 mode technology for let down and expression modes to maximize breastmilk expression, with automatic switching.
- Uses Bluetooth® to automatically track your pumping sessions with the Lansinoh Baby 2.0 app.
- Three pumping styles to choose from to help mimic your baby’s natural feeding pattern.
- Remembers your last pump setting to simplify your routine, and slowly builds power back up so you don’t get a sudden unexpected tug.
- A hygienic, closed system helps prevent milk backup into tubing for easier cleaning
- Dishwasher-safe parts and easy to clean.
- ComfortFit® flanges are soft and flexible, hugs your curves for the ideal suction and fit
- AC power adapter or can be used with 6 AA batteries or pump car adapter for on-the-go pumping.
- Eight adjustable hospital strength suction levels for power and comfort – easily adjust to your most efficient setting.
Ameda Mya Breast Pump
The portable Ameda Mya breast pump is very lightweight with only weighs half a pound, but it also has some pretty powerful features, including hospital strength suction and a rechargeable battery.
- Lightweight, Compact, and Peaceful: With a 1/2lb pump body that fits in the palm of your hand, Mya has an ultra-quiet, electric motor that operates at less than 45dB for better privacy when pumping on the go.
- Customizable Double Pumping: Since no two pumping sessions are the same, Mya allows you to personalize each pumping session thanks to a 2-Phase Adjustable Suction Mode with 10 unique levels of Expression Mode and 5 levels of Massage Mode.
- True Closed System: Mya’s Closed Protection System helps to prevent breast milk from backing up into the tubing and pump to keep your milk-free from contaminants. Up to 280mmHg suction strength
- Rechargeable Battery: No outlet, no problem; with Mya’s built-in, rechargeable battery, get two hours between charges so you can pump on the go with no extra batteries or power adapter.
Edgepark Breast Pump Free Through Insurance
In 2010, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) adopted guidelines, known as the Affordable Care Act (ACA) or Obamacare, requiring health insurance providers to offer breastfeeding support, supplies, and counseling to lactating women. This means that one may be eligible to receive a free breast pump through insurance.
At Edgepark, the coverage and patient out-of-pocket costs vary between health insurance carriers and plans. Edgepark breast pump insurance verification is never a guarantee of coverage. It is your responsibility to verify eligibility and coverage with your insurance plan. Not all insurance plans provide coverage for breast pump purchases. Your insurance plan may have guidelines on whether the covered pump is manual or electric, the length of the rental, and when you’ll receive it. Edgepark provides a double electric breast pump for purchases only. No manual or rentals are available through Edgepark.
Other Breast Pump Insurance Coverage Plans
Aeroflow Breast Pump
Aeroflow’s mission is to increase the instance of breastfeeding nationally, but providing the best equipment and supplies for all moms, spurring a supportive and educational community for mothers to rely on. You can think of Aeroflow as a ‘concierge service’ that takes some of the difficult guesswork out of insurance claims and processes, allowing you to focus more on caring for — and falling in love with — your baby.
The specialists at Aeroflow work directly with insurance companies to verify coverage and reimbursement, and then provide you with available breast pump options. Aeroflow breast pumps have helped hundreds of thousands of women pump on the go and at work, allowing them to continue breastfeeding. This not only makes moms happier, but provides additional health benefits to their infants, and increases productivity at work since women can complete their deadlines, attend meetings — and ensure their baby is cared for.
Tricare Breast Pump
Tricare provides us with the best breast pumps available through insurance. Specifically, they carry insurance-covered breast pumps and top brands for some of the best breast pumps available on the market today (such as Ameda electric breast pumps). The main goal is to provide high-quality breastfeeding products that make electric pump breastfeeding comfortable and allow us to care for our infant with the right balance of nutrients found in breast milk.
Tricare covers different types of breast pumps depending on the situation. All new mothers are authorized one manual or standard electric breast pump per birth event (birth or adoption). When medically required, Tricare breast pump will cover an electric hospital-grade breast pump and supplies. Applicable situations include when the mother and child are separated by illness, or when the child is unable to breastfeed for medical reasons.
Edgepark breast pump is one of the best options available in the market today for free breast pumps through insurance. Specifically, they carry insurance-covered breast pumps and top brands for some of the best breast pumps available on the market today (such as Ameda electric breast pumps). Their goal is to provide high-quality breastfeeding products that make electric pump breastfeeding comfortable and allow us to care for our infant with the right balance of nutrients found in breast milk. We carry a wide range of top-rated and free breast pumps and accessories all billable through your insurance.
The costs of raising a child can add up quickly, especially when what we want especially are the best-rated products for us and our baby. It is expected that healthy women should attempt to provide their babies with breast milk for the first six months of their lives. Breast pumps make this process much more manageable. For expecting moms — there’s no reason not to use this service if your insurance is compatible. Because the service is not only free but fast and reliable — with countless five-star reviews — it makes at least one part of motherhood a bit less stressful.
We can count on Edgepark breast pump to provide us with the proper information about the free breast pumps available through insurance. The main mission is to help us get the pump that suits us and our children best so they will grow into healthy and strong toddlers.